The Halloween Thread:

Kara gave the Colonel a warm, friendly smile as she told him. "I better get out this vampire costume and black wig. Hate to have your men believe I am some sort creature of the night who have kidnapped you. Besides, your men couldn't shoot me down though they might harm you if they attempted to do that.

Be right back in a blink of an eye."

All the Colonel and the others could see was a blur going up the steps and then down in a second. Kara now stood before the Colonel in her action attire. She put her cape around the Colonel as she informed him. "This will protect you from any friction, cold, heat or fire and, just in case, anything that might be fired toward us in our flight."

She then picked him up like as if he was nothing and mentioned to Brimstone. "I should return soon, sir. I have no plans in staying with the Colonel. If I'm not back in a reasonable amount of time, you can send someone to check on me."

With that, Kara went outside with the Colonel between her arms, leaped into the air and flew toward their destination at superspeed.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drac merely nodded to the Colonel in answer to his question about the report. Afterwards he got around to answering Kain's question. "Dante has some rather powerful telekinetic and psionic abilities. The only thing hindering the little guy is his ability to actually control them under stress. Quite frankly though like I had told Dante such control could be learned if he would undergo some of our military training for the discipline of it. Actually..."

With that he turned back to Dante as a thought struck him. "Dante, how would you like to take up some of your training as a scout? They undergo training to psionically and magically mask their presence from others. Some minor training in that field could do you some good once we get the physical aspects out of the way."

::Dante's golden eyes glowed as he listened to Drac's reply and when he mentioned Scout Dante came flying off the stool...."You mean I get to learn to be a spy and use my daddy's thieving abilities for something else besides picking your pockets?".... the boy held out a wallet he had snicked and handed it to Drac still full of money..."i think I got a conscience sir." But the idea of becoming a scout was interesting to the tiny rex and it would keep him out of trouble and away from the populations pockets.:::

::Blue gasped when Dante handed the wallet over..."When did you snick that? I am amazed I didnt see you do it."...Blue was impressed with his brother's thieving skills but he looked up at the other dragon and asked him quite rudely...."Just who are you and why were you concerned about my blade?".. Blue was already super protective of his dagger and he assessed this king of the wastelands with cold reptilian eyes.:::

::Siren embraced Junior as she was hugged and they just stood there as she felt him help her shrug away the bad memories that had risen up to torment her as she slept and she felt their minds emrge together as one and she looked into his violet eyes as hers filled with tears at the incrideible feeling of oneness they were sharing.:::

::Star nodded and then as Ashmire snuggled up close and made his move she laughed and acing like she was stretching she toppled over on top of him,knowing he was thankful she was in her human form and laughing she pulled the covers over them and she blew out the light.:::

Drac merely snorted as he took the wallet. Looking at it a bit trying to figure out who's it was before setting it on the counter. "I will not deny the term 'spy' being tagged to my scouts however I will say that you are wrong in calling them thieves. They are never asked to take anything from anyone their role is merely to observe and gather information. They are trained to hide their mental, astral, and physical presence as well as how to get past most wards designed to detect hidden intruders by merely reworking the mana used to create the ward.

However you will not be training to actually be a part of our scout forces but merely get some of the training as far as hiding your mental presence as I feel that would be the most beneficial towards allowing you to control your mental capabilities."

Sighing a bit when Blue asked his question. "Blue mind your tongue young one he's only curious about her as a fellow wielder."

Dracon's gaze did return to the wallet then though. "Out of curiosity Dante who did you swipe this wallet from? Couldn't have been me because I don't carry anything like this. I don't carry much in the way of valuables on me at all except for my blades and good luck getting those without my knowledge."

::Siren embraced Junior as she was hugged and they just stood there as she felt him help her shrug away the bad memories that had risen up to torment her as she slept and she felt their minds merge together as one and she looked into his violet eyes as hers filled with tears at the incredible feeling of oneness they were sharing.:::

You know that moment that it happens? This was that moment. Between looking into those silver/blue/green eyes of hers and picking up the playful rutting vibrations from next door where Ashmire and Star frolicked frostily in the sheet; Junior would have affirmed that something smacked him in the back of the head and said “Kiss her you Idiot!”

So he did, softly locking lips with her, completely swept up in the moment.….

juniorroll.gif

::Dante snickered softly....I took it from Grandpa Brimstone, with all he stashes I didnt think he would miss it much.".....Dante rocked back on his heels as Dracon spoke and he was biting on his lower lip much as his mother and aunt did when thinking over such things...."Alright I can see the scout training to discpline my mind and grab ahold of the reins of this talent before it turns me into that womanizing, philanderling, abandoning son of a bitch that was training me before. I have no use for him." Dante's eyes were glowing brightly as struggled to keep his feet firmly on the ground for when he let loose his talents were strong enough to lift him a good foot off the ground. Which is why he could always apply his power from above where his enemies would have a hard time getting to him.::

::Blue looked up as Dracon rebuked him for his rudeness and said softly..."Yes sir."....He let his guard down and held out the dagger for the man to see but his blue eyes were vigilant as he watche dhim look over the blade. He smiled as his ears filled with rich tones of sounds almos tlike the dagger was singing and the other swords were answering in kind. Blue began humming along with the vibrations and pitching frequiences and was actually humming a draconian battle hymn.:::

::Siren gasped as Junior swept her up and then she sighed as his mouth crashed down onto hers and she wrapped him tightly in her arms, she was playing with his hair, running her fingers through it softly as he kissed her, she felt her heart racing as her mind and his mind exploded into a iot of sounds,colors, and half finished thoughts as that all whirled through them followed by emotions that rocked them to their very core. She was mentally begging him to never stop even as she tugged lightly upon his hair needing a very small breath of air before she returned to his lips. She had found a new favorite past time...Kissing Junior was going to be pure bliss.::::

::Star was past all thought as Ashmire got to doing what he did best, She thought she heard Siren outside in the hallway but she didnt care and she wasnt getting up anytime soon to check it out as she let Ashmire drag he rback into the deliciiousness of the darkness underneth their blankets.::::

Poor Junior was swept up by everything; the sudden adrenaline surge through his body; his multi-sensory link with Siren and the feedback loop that was her burgeoning sensuality. Piled on top of that the happily sexually engaged parental couple in the adjoining room, and his own pitted road to puberty…

He really never had a chance.

Junior wrapped his arms around Siren, pulling her tightly against him, kissing her earnestly now, barely able to breath himself as they tumbled back into her bed…..

juniorroll.gif

Posted Today, 07:43 PM

OOC - So what happened when Kara flew the Colonel back to his base? If nothing she just flew back to the bar and grill. I would like her do something here

We're trying to finish up this thread so I think she just flew him there and came back for now. there will be plenty of opportunites to visit the Militants, much to BS's chargrin....