Corporate Phone Bitch LoL

Guest Draghkar

Guest Draghkar

I just decided to take des/morg's layout :lol:

Name: Seth

Race: human, of the standard geeky white boy fair. Or maybe not the standard, I get confused :huh:

Living: San Antonio, TX

Hometown: Pleasanton, TX

Years Playing: lost track of how many years, all I know is that it's been since the start of AOL 3.0 in the 90's, I think closer to 9 or 10 years

Job: Tier 1 Phone Tech Support for 2wire and AT&T, specifically for their U-verse services.

Hair: dark brown, with strands of grey and silver mixed in (and I'm only 26! go figure. maybe I don't get enough sleep o.o)

Eyes: Blue

Skin: arms and anything that's not usually covered is slightly tan, everywhere else is neon white from wearing nothing but shirt and pants all the time :lol:

Build: Getting fat, I really should start eating better and exercising. At the very least exercising regularly.

Identifiable Marks: not really any marks honestly, except for scars here and there and larger round one where the bridge of my nose meets my left eye

Tattoos: absolutely none, I don't much care for having them myself.

Piercings: none, don't much care for having them myself. not willing to be a living pincushion

Born in SA, lived in the little dust ball town of Pleasanton before I finally got off my ass and got a job in SA that would allow me to move up here permanently. Not really getting out much (although I probably should) my main hobbies are playing games/watching anime and building myself new computers when I feel that they've served their purpose and it's time for them to move on. Currently have one that's almost complete, just need the OS and video card (will post pic of the monster soon ^_^). Try to Play table-top RPG's as well when I can get a group together (preferred games are Rifts, Robotech, Macross II from Palladium Books).

As for the characters. Dracon has been my first and main character all throughout these years. Looking back at the original concept of him I'd have to say that his background and storyline has indeed deepened and evolved since then. It went from a basic profile on AOL to the (Hopefully to be) extensive background information website that you all know, although I am in serious need to go through and update several things as well as add pages.

At any rate I think that's about all I'll say, anything else and you people can just ask me. and now so you can see how much of a geeky white boy I am, here's a pic:

post-4-1193997824_thumb.jpg

Guest cptdragon9

:P Ain't that so cute.. with the little sporty looking unkempt goatee. Is there a little skater boy peeking out there? Slave to the fashion establishment are we?

Don't fret, I'll have my profile posted soon and you all get to gawk and laugh :D

(Look, I'm using useless emoticons! B) I bee kool!)

Guest Draghkar
:P Ain't that so cute.. with the little sporty looking unkempt goatee. Is there a little skater boy peeking out there? Slave to the fashion establishment are we?

Don't fret, I'll have my profile posted soon and you all get to gawk and laugh :D

(Look, I'm using useless emoticons! B) I bee kool!)

for starters, I have the goatee because that's all I can grow LoL. couldn't grow a full beard if my life depended on it. and don't get me started on skaters, there's a useless sub-culture right there. The only times it's useful is if they're good enough to compete and win money. Otherwise they just get in the way of my car and slow me down on the road XD.

also fashion establishment? you're talking to someone who wears t-shirt and jeans as their preferred clothing XD ^_^

:ph34r:

• 1 year later...
Guest Draghkar

Well, I know I had mentioned in the first post here that I'd post a picture of the computer after I had finished building it so this is waaay late but here we go. along with a pic of my current setup as well as a newer pic of myself due to added boredom.

first, my entertainment setup. from left to right it's everything, then just the computer, tv and monitor. last is just the computer itself

post-4-1245034086_thumb.jpg post-4-1245034106_thumb.jpg post-4-1245034099_thumb.jpg

now just me

post-4-1245034113_thumb.jpg

PS: and if anyone's wondering what my wallpaper is since you can't see it in the first pic:

post-4-1245035095_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...

Update to this profile. no longer working for 2Wire/ATT. Doing tech support for Verizon's FiOS service now. Kinda had to or else wouldn't be able to pay rent or eat once my reserve funds ran out after quitting 2Wire. stupid job market wish I coulda got a nice desktop support position like I've been wanting to get.

• 1 month later...

well time for another few updates. been a while since I posted new pictures so I thought I'd give updated pictures of my entertainment and general room setup

first up is a new picture of me. yes I know it was taken in the bathroom. reason being it has better light than my room as you can tell.

post-96-0-82526400-1309146635_thumb.jpg

next is the pictures of the general room setup. I don't have pictures of the back because there's nothing there except a closet and my bed.

post-96-0-56580800-1309146633_thumb.jpg post-96-0-14407200-1309146634_thumb.jpg post-96-0-22974600-1309146635_thumb.jpg

now for a close-up of the two shelves that have figures on them

post-96-0-31658700-1309146632_thumb.jpg

from left to right: PVC figure of Saber from the series Fate/Stay Night, Megatron from the Transformers: War For Cybertron game, then it may look like a VF series Veritech from robotech but it's actually Jetfire from Transformers

post-96-0-93123400-1309146632_thumb.jpg

if anyone can tell me which Gundam series this one's from please tell me, I can't seem to remember for the life of me which model this is.

Anyway that's it. enjoy