The Great Scheme

Guest XxRagelynxX

Guest XxRagelynxX

::Storm stood in front of the fountain in the center of town and watched for the arrival of his guest. His siters would be shocked to see him here but he wasn't too sure that they would be the ones to appear. If those fools he had served up as sacrifical lambs opened their mouths too freely it could well be an army that arose to meet him out here. With that thought in mind he retreated to a safe position and watched for his quarry to arrive. If an army appearred he and the two young boys he had brougth would disappear and he would simply have to wait for another opportunity. He was not giving up his prize and he need only find a small crevice to cave in with her to snatch her away and make her his.::

::Storm could imagine the loathing and yes fear in those lovely hyacinth eyes as he took her away and the younger girl Siren, well those green eyes would be full of terror and tears as he had the boys deal with keeping her quiet. he might have to use his hands to knocked her out until they returned home and use her miserable life as a measure to keep Star under control. He muttered sourly under his breath that her husband let her run wild and under Storm's control she would behave as a wife should lest she feel his fist. He merely shook his head free of his thoughts and concentrated on the horizon stretched before him as he watched from his hiding spot.::

Guest Draghkar

Well he hadn't needed to wait for long as the sky shimmered a bit before the effect settled down. Shortly afterwards Dracon, Clawrift, and Serenity would be stepping into what used to be the town square standing next to the old fountain. Dracon the first to be saying something as Clawrift just tossed the messenger he brought with him onto the ground in front of them.

"Storm, we know what you are up to and we ask that you explain yourself immediately. Now before you try anything whether it be escape or calling for reinforcements You should know that we have placed a teleport block and barrier in a 1 mile radius around this village. Nothing can get in nor can it get out, including ourselves, until the barrier is cancelled by one of us three. Now with that being said get your ass out here and any who you may have brought with you to explain yourself.

Perhaps depending on your answer I'll let your subordinates live and keep your soul intact. You on the other hand are already dead either way."

Indeed Serenity had made sure of their presence before putting up the barrier, would be useless to put it up if no one else was here. Vanagald and Lamera confirming this constantly from within their sheathes on Dracon's back.

Guest XxRagelynxX

::Storm's rage grew beyond his ability to control it and he appeared as a rather large white and black dragon. His black eyes burning with rage as he spewed a mixture of fire and ice at the three.

"I want my Star and I want her right now! I will not die before I see her! She is mine and will always be mine whether I am alive or not!."

::The other two young boys that Storm had brougth with him looked on in fear and horror. They were youths and were obviously scared to death having never seen a rogue dragon before and the tears dripping down their faced bespoke their fear as they tried to run and hide from the barrage that Storm was pelting down.::

::Storm was waning before their eyes though. He ha dnever learned to control his manna flow and so before long he collapsed on the ground in the small corpse of trees on the edge of the village where he had been hiding. He was done and he knew it but he didnt care he just wanted to lay eyes upon Star one last time as it seems he was going to die in this foreign nation of unforgiving and barbaric dragons. He hoped his father would be burning in hell right alongside him. Before the world went black and unconsciousness claimed him.::

Guest Draghkar

The Trio had dodged out of the firing area biding their time until Storm finally exhausted himself. Dracon just calmly walking up to him afterwards.

"If you're done with your little tirade then I will grant you one last look upon your sister, look up for they should be flying above the barrier any moment now. Not that you can get to them or they can get to you anyway."

Guest XxRagelynxX

::Storm did look up to see if the Vashatalian king was telling the truth and as if right on cue the large form of Star flew directly over head. Ashmire trailing along beside her as she headed back to her cave and her young family. She did stop and hover above them for a minute as if to say farewell a drop of moisture splattered upon Storm's forehead. The only indication of Star's emotional response to the situation unfolding below her. She then flew off into the distance at her mate's gentle urging.::

::Siren flew over next with Lord Aerich and a small company of dragoons upon seeing her brother she broke from the formation only to be grabbed by Lord Aerich and carried off screaming for her brother's blood into the distance towards the castle. Her irate screams causing Star to circle warily for a few minutes upon the horizon then both girls dissappeared from sight.::

::Storm closed his eyes and just gave up the ghost. he knew he was going to be executed and he was so tired from his expenditure of energy. As his eyes closed and darkness spiraled in he welcomed the relief death would give him. No longer would he be a prisoner of his mind and his emotions. he would finally be free.::

Guest Draghkar

Dracon had nodded to those who passed above before returning his attention to Storm. "For the crime of attempting to kidnap Vashtalian Citizens and for your earlier indiscretion of harming one of our people we shall hereby destroy your physical form. Your soul, however, shall not be devoured and will be allowed to return to the Source."

Serenity stepped forward then, bowing her head slightly. "May Vashtalia's Grace and Wisdom provide your soul with better fortunes in it's next life and form. Do you have anything to say before this is finished?"

Guest XxRagelynxX

::Storm did not answer it seemed he had already perished, seeking the freedom that had its arms open wide and was wrapping him into its warm embrace and Storm wept from the sheer thrill of being released from his tormented physical and mental form. Finally it was finished as Storm breathed his last in the mortal world he was newly born into the spirtual one and he rejoiced in his transformation but his rejoicing did not last long as he realized his sire was not among those welcoming him to the other side.::

Guest Draghkar

Seren just quirked a brow before Clawrift had used a disentegrate spell to clear out Storm's body, leaving no traces. Dracon however just looked in the direction Storm was hiding in before.

"All right you two, get over here I have a message for you to give to your nation."