Message board updates

Solem'cleavu

incoming updates as it seems the plan I'm on for these message boards is waaaaaay out of date and the invision staff will need to upgrade my plan to include SSL since the current plan doesn't have it. 

I am not sure how this will affect things so I'll let you know once the plan upgrade is complete.  I already know that some icons don't seem to be displaying properly, at least with the carbon theme, but I'm not sure if this is related to the out of date plan or an out of date theme at this time.

Either way any other issues with the boards themselves after the update is finished either post them in the technical support forum or just send me a direct message and I'll look into it.

• 1 year later...

Had to delete and reload the default carbon theme.  I thought there was a dark mode but apparently not so I'll have to look around again.

Fixed the themes!  Also added a few more:   animate, illuminate (light and dark versions)

Illuminate light/dark switch functionality is currently broken.  I'm thinking it's a configuration issue with the coding.  Gotta find out how to find the correct theme ID numbers for the different versions to fix it. 

So if you want to switch between the light and dark versions of illuminate then you will need to go the theme dropdown link at the bottom of the page and manually select them for the time being.

Second Edit:   Everything's fully functional now.  Figured out the Theme ID issue with the illuminate light/dark theme switching so that has been re-enabled and working properly now.